Photobucket V for VALERIE
<body><script type="text/javascript"> function setAttributeOnload(object, attribute, val) { if(window.addEventListener) { window.addEventListener('load', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }, false); } else { window.attachEvent('onload', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }); } } </script> <div id="navbar-iframe-container"></div> <script type="text/javascript" src="https://apis.google.com/js/platform.js"></script> <script type="text/javascript"> gapi.load("gapi.iframes:gapi.iframes.style.bubble", function() { if (gapi.iframes && gapi.iframes.getContext) { gapi.iframes.getContext().openChild({ url: 'https://www.blogger.com/navbar/618897000202632367?origin\x3dhttps://s-titched.blogspot.com', where: document.getElementById("navbar-iframe-container"), id: "navbar-iframe" }); } }); </script>
Sunday, April 13, 2008


" i miss you too."
the simplest things in the world to say, are the most difficult ones to be said.

it's hard to keep your balance when youre missing so many different people at once.
youd be lost.
waiting for someone or something , somehow....
i remember once i said i never wanted to be alone.
and that i will never wait for anyone.
in the end...


Everything reminds me of you, of us, when you're gone.
When you're gone I'm reminded of everything.
I'm left with thoughts of you, wishing I could be in your arms.
I long to be in your arms.
I'm left in lonlieness and emptyness.
I have to get away just to stop the aching.
My feet keep walking, my hands keep working.
It's my mind that never rests, you're always there.
I wonder how much more I can bear, then the answer becomes clear,
I'd withstand anything to be with you, because it's you who I love.


i lied to myself.

"you have bewitched my body and soul.from this day on i never wanna be apart from you. i love you."
- mr darcy




 her.

PhotobucketV A L E R I E.
there's nothing wrong with my name.

She's FOURTEEN going on FIFTEEN.

she is has a gigant-normous appetite for fun.
she adores being loved too much.
so tell her you love her. :D
when she's overly ecstatic over something, she goes off-centre.


& she wants everything. :P


So if you're one who has a weak heart,
BEWARE!
DO NOT ADD HER AT: v.alerie@hotmail.com

This is my blog so Click here if you hate it.


hook up.

BRB.

ears.




credits.

x x x x x