I don't wanna fall asleep Cause I don't know if I'll get up And I don't wanna cause a scene But I'm dyin' without your love Begging to hear your voice Tell me you love me too 'Cause I'd rather just be alone If I know that I can't have you
-can't have you by jonas bros
HEY YO! woo!
its monday. again. and I LOVE SNOOPY & WOODSTOCK & STITCH.
i want my stitch! its my alien-momo!
oops, i feel like a three-timer idiot.
hees. THIS IS LOVE. *melts*
crushing too many many at once IS TIRING! :D but i love it.
OH oh OH! TODAY DURING MATHS, THE ONG VICE PRINCIPLE CAME LEH. O: omg, she darn darn v busybody can! :X
& i went out with sheena and jessica. miracle. its been so long since we did that.
rawrr. jonas bros new album is out. although i dont really like them, their new album HAVE GREAT TRACKS. :D
woo!
I LOVE I LOVE I LOVE. i love many manys.
camel's adidas watch is also currently my love. ohhhhh.
i so hua xing lately.
& i did 29 maths questions. congratulate me. ahahahahahs! :}
to my girlf : yes, i agree that oxygen looks cute only for THAT day. humph. YOURs is X-RATED content la. mine is nothing. O: sulphur! *melts*
periodic table: potassium oxygen chlorine scandium zinc radium iodine tin... i kinda forgot the rest? O:
ciaos, my loves.
"you have bewitched my body and soul.from this day on i never wanna be apart from you. i love you." - mr darcy
her.
V A L E R I E. there's nothing wrong with my name.
She's FOURTEEN going on FIFTEEN.
she is has a gigant-normous appetite for fun.
she adores being loved too much. so tell her you love her. :D
when she's overly ecstatic over something, she goes off-centre.
& she wants everything. :P
So if you're one who has a weak heart,
BEWARE!
DO NOT ADD HER AT: v.alerie@hotmail.com